Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
MVP Samaj’s College of Architecture have formed Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) which follows UGC (Prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of women employees and students in higher educational institutions) Regulations, 2015 read with Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and in partial modification of Office Order No. 449 dated 05.08.2016, Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) is re-constituted as under to deal with the complaints relating to Sexual harassment at work place.
- To promote a healthy working environment for all female staff, faculty and students of the institute.
- Efforts towards providing a gender-sensitized environment at the institute.
- To organize awareness programs to build a gender-neutral workplace.
Definition of Sexual Harassment:
“Sexual harassment” includes such unwelcome sexually determined behavior, whether directly or otherwise, as:
- Physical contact and advances
- Demand or request for sexual favours
- Sexually colored remarks
- Showing any pornography, or
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
ICC Committee Role & Responsibilities
- To address the informal and formal complaints of any female employee or student as specified in the objectives of the cell.
- To ensure the fair and timely resolution of the complaints.
- To provide counseling and support services on the campus.
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourages and fosters a respectful learning work environment.
Actions taken against the respondent
- Written apology
- Bond of good behavior
- Adverse remark in the Confidential Report
- Stopping of increments/promotion
- Any other relevant mechanism
If you are harassed, what should you do?
- The complaint shall submit to the ICC, at the time of filing the complaint six copies of the complaint along with supporting documents and the names and addresses of the witnesses.
Send an email to the Presiding officer ICC at
Rest assured that your complaint will be kept CONFIDENTIAL.
Useful Reading Materials:
- Vishaka Guidelines
WEBSITES LINKS for Reference
FORMATION OF INSTITUTE LEVEL INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE
|SR. NO.||INTERNAL COMPLAINT COMMITTEE MEMBER 2022-2023||DESIGNATION|
|1||Prof. Arpita Bhatt||Presiding Officer|
|2||Prof. Manisha Rajole||Faculty member|
|3||Prof. Abhishek Nasikakar||Faculty member|
|4||Mrs. Manisha Dhondge||Non Teaching Staff Member|
|5||Mr. Rahul Aher||Non Teaching Staff Member|
|6||Mast. Shyam Handore||Student Representative|
|7||Miss.Sanyukta Waghulde||Student Representative|
|8||Miss.Yukta Karanjkar||Student Representative|
|9||Mr. Nitin Paranjape
Abhiyakti Media For Development
|10||Prof. Purva Shah||Co-ordinator|