Library is located on Ground floor with total carpet area of 217 Sq. with internal landscape area and 70 Nos of students seating capacity. It consists of a Counter space for librarian and assistant librarian, Book Stack area , Displays for journals and magazines , Newspaper Reading space , Separate computer system for searching the books with Photo Copying Facilities.
Collection in Library
|Number of Titles||6014|
|Number of Volume||8134|
|c) Conference Proceeding||51|
|d) Informative Study Video||109|
|a) Settlement Tour Documentation.|
|b) Thesis Documentation.|
|c) Research Paper.|
|d) Exam Question Paper.|
Library has compilation of final year student’s thesis books.
Available E-Resource(Open Access)
- All the bonafide students of the college can use the library facility.
- Possession of student library card with photo to avail the library facility, without photo on library card entry will be prohibitated.
- If your Identity card /Library card is lost, inform immediately in library to avoid misuse.
- Don’t ask for books on library card of other students; also don’t allow others to issue books on your library card.
- A student is entitled to borrow only one book at a time & shall return the book within 15 days. If on the returning day it is holiday, return the book next working day.
- A student who fails to return the book on the date fixed shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs.5/- per day.
- Students should retain the borrowed/issued books in proper condition.
- The college library reserves every authority to demand to return of books at any time from the students as and when needed.
- Maintain silence in Library. Discussion/group discussion is not allowed in the library.
- Books taken in reading room for reading purpose should not be taken outside for any reason.
- Students are strictly prohibited from bringing bags and unwanted material in the library.
- Students should not disturb the order of the books, periodicals & journals, thesis & reading materials arranged in the respective shelves.
- Magazines/Journals, Thesis & reference books will not be issued.
- Computers & internet facility in the E-library should be strictly used for academic purpose only.
- In case book is damaged or lost by borrower he /she is liable to pay 1.5 times value or replace the same by new one.
- Any student found violating the rules enforced relating to use of library facility will be prohibited to use library.
- Students must behave politely with the librarian & other library staff members.
- Students must return all the books & material borrowed from the college library and must clear of all dues if any, at the time of taking the T.C.